...

Get ready to follow 9 city-girls from Philadelphia as they experience the Delaware River up close and personal. With funding from the National Park Foundation (NPF) the Pocono Environmental Education Center (PEEC) is proud and excited to offer this once in a lifetime experience to these young women.


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heidi's Notes #2

It's 9pm the night before we are to shove off. The girls are all packed, the food is all prepped and all the gear is ready to pack into the van promptly at 8:30 am. I should be home enjoying my last night in my house for 4 days...but I am still in my office tying up loose ends and trying to get the mobile aspect of this blog working. I have tried several times to get the text-to-blog connection working but it just doesn't seem to want to work. I'm about to try to set it up as an email-to-blog connection and walk outside my office to send a test post. I hope it works...

No comments: